- For further imformation, please contact seller @ 0300-2254746
- Available timings: Mon-Fri 11 am - 7 pm ; Fri break 1:30 pm -3:30 pm
- Open-Box* - 3 Months International Warranty
- Non Touch
- Intel Core m3-6Y30 Dual-Core, upto 900 MHz
- 8GB of 1866 MHz LPDDR3 RAM
- 12.5" Anti-Glare LED Backlit Display
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- Japanese/English Keyboard Layout
- 128GB NVMe SSD - M.2 Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4 lanes, up to 32Gb/s
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi / Bluetooth 4.2
- 2 x USB Type-C / Audio In-Out Combo Port
Note: Refurbishment is the distribution of products that have been previously returned to a manufacturer or vendor for various reasons. Refurbished products are normally tested for functionality and defects before they are sold. It is repaired from manufacturer and resold. Refurbished products may be unused customer returns that are essentially "new" items, or they may be defective products that were returned under warranty, and resold by the manufacturer after repairing the defects and ensuring proper function.Mostly these products are comes with local plain box
3 Months International Warranty (On invoice
*Open-box products are often unused returns, or demo models from retail locations that just can’t be sold as “brand new” anymore. Some of the products may have never even been powered on, but have merely been removed from their packaging at some point. As a result, these products are heavily discounted even though you can expect them to look and function as if they were new.
HP EliteBook Folio G1
The world's thinnest and lightest business-class notebook.
Exquisite craftsmanship and exceptional performance are united in the HP EliteBook Folio. With hand-selected materials and premium features optimized for collaboration, it's the choice for those who value a flawless experience.
Engage teams, clients, and vendors with the crystal-clear audio by Bang & Olufsen and the high-performance HP Premium Collaboration Keyboard that allows you to launch calls and video chats at the touch of a button on the world's first notebook purpose-built for collaboration.
Elevating exceptional design
Weighing less than 2.2 lb/1kg this PC is designed to turn heads with a polished diamond-cut CNC aluminum, durable body. The ultra-thin design features a 180-degree unique piano hinge to lay completely flat for easy sharing with others.
Leave passwords behind.
Use Windows Hello biometric authentication with the IR camera to help prevent unauthorized access to business networks and resources with Windows 10 Pro.
Extreme tests for extreme dependability
The HP EliteBook Folio has passed MIL-STD 810G tests. Add another 120,000 hours of our own testing and end-to-end diagnostics, and you get confidence built right in.
We simulated the vibrations of 1000 miles of ground transportation and jolted the laptop in six directions for a total of 18 mechanical shocks.
Our laptop was dusted with Arizona road dust for six hours while being operated to ensure components won't fail in harsh environments.
We made 26 drops from 30 inches onto every side, angle and edge onto 2 inches of plywood over steel and concrete to ensure toughness.
We subject the laptop to a simulated altitude pressure of 15,000 feet. Then, it is exposed to a temperature change of more than 212° Fahrenheit.
The EliteBook Folio G1 packs in one of the most comfortable and responsive laptop keyboards I've ever tested.
The HP EliteBook Folio G1 is a very good device, but you should be aware of its limitations. If you are looking for an extremely mobile device and do not want to waive silent operation and a great keyboard, there is no reason why you should not get the notebook.
HP's EliteBook Folio G1 is its answer to the MacBook
- Screen Size: 12" diagonal
- Screen Type: FHD UWVA ultra slim LED-backlit
- Resolution: 1920 x 1280 pixels
Processor and Chipset
- Processor: Intel® Core™ M3-6Y30 Processor (900 MHz, up to 1.1 GHz, 4 MB cache, 2 cores)
- Graphics: Intel® HD Graphics 515
- Installed Memory : 8GB LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Type: LPDDR3-1866 SDRAM
- Upgradeable: No (Soldered)
- Primary Storage Capacity: 128GB
- Storage Form Factor: PCIe m.2
- Storage Interface: NVMe m.2 2280
- Storage Type: Samsung SM951 MZVPV256 m.2
- Storage Speed: Sequential Read: 1482 MB/s - Sequential Write: 1232 MB/s
- Backlit Keyboard - US English/Japanese
- HD webcam
- Dual Array Microphone
- ClickPad with gesture support , Etched-glass touchpad , Volume control
- Audio by Bang & Olufsen
- Integrated dual-microphone array
- 4 integrated stereo speakers
Inputs and Outputs
- 1 headphone/microphone combo
- 2 USB Type-C™ with Thunderbolt™ support (docking, charging and USB 3.1)
- Intel 802.11a/b/g/n/ac (2x2) and Bluetooth® 4.2 Combo
- Battery type: 4-cell, 38 WHr Long Life Lithium polymer
- Power: 45 W Smart USB Type-C™ AC adapter
- 10 Hours Battery Life
- IR Camera for face authentication
- TPM 2.0 (Infineon, soldered down)
- Preboot Authentication (Password)
Dimensions and Weights
- Dimensions: 0.5" H x 11.5" W x 8.2" D
- Weight: 2.14 lbs